Looks like all Destro needed to get going again and really see the light at the end of the tunnel was a bit of late-Spring cleaning! This week I finished most of the iPad UI, which means that both iPad and iPhone/iPod UIs are now in releasable state. There will be some minor tweaks here and there, but nothing major. Other than that, the synth engine is done, sequencer is done and the MIDI engine is done. All that is left is to add some presets for you guys to get going when I release it and some help screens. Then some final debugging and regression testing and into the App Store it is!

To wet your appetites, here’s another sound clip I made today: click here┬áto hear it.

 

« »