Archive for July, 2013


It’s been a long while since the last AnaMini update, but guess what: AnaMini 2.1 development is finished! I added the following features:

  • Audiobus support
  • Updated UI
  • Retina 4″ support
  • Selectable audio buffer size (64, 128, 256, 512 and 1024 samples)
  • Various bugfixes

I’m ready to submit for review, but unfortunately, my distribution profile has expired and the Apple Developer Center is down because of a recent intrusion. I have sent mail to Apple to see if it can be renewed in any way while the system is down, but I’m not holding my breath, so it may be that I can’t submit for review until it’s back up. So keep patient for a little bit longer, it IS coming (eventually)!

 

 

Today I submitted the 1.1.0 update for Destro for review by the good folks at Apple. The update should be live ‘soon’ and will add the following features:

  • Audiobus support
  • Audio recording
  • Recorded audio export
  • 1 octave (range 3 octaves) keyboard/ribbon controller
  • Mixer view moved out of settings view
  • Selectable MIDI channel (1-16) for playing from external app or device
  • Selectable audio buffer size (64,128,256,512 and 1024 samples)

Of course, work on a product is never finished, so make sure you let me know what features should be in for the next update!

 

 

It’s been only a few days since Destro 1.0 was released on the App Store. While it was waiting for review by the good folks at Apple, I already started work on the 1.1.0 update. 1.1.0 will add the following features/improvements:

  • Audiobus support
  • Audio recording
  • Export via mail
  • Export via iTunes sharing
  • 1 octave (range 3 octaves) keyboard/ribbon controller
  • Mixer view moved out of settings view
  • Selectable MIDI channel (1-16) for playing from external app or device
  • Selectable audio buffer size (64,128,256,512 and 1024 samples)
  • Several other small fixes and improvements

All of the mentioned features have been implemented, so I’ll spend the next week with polishing, bug fixing, profiling and alpha-testing. After that I’ll move on to a (short) beta test phase, after which the update will be submitted to Apple for review. I’m aiming for end of this month for the submission. I was also planning on expanding the mixer and providing stereo output, but that will be moved to the next update. It will take me some time to develop/redesign the UI, and I know people are very anxiously waiting for Audiobus support, so I won’t keep you guys waiting.