Destro is another monophonic virtual analog synthesizer for iOS 5.1 and up and goes on where AnaMini ends. Once again a monophonic virtual analog synth, Destro features one VCO, two LFOs, a noise generator, a VCF and a VCA. Of course, none of it is really controlled by voltage, but rather by a digital synthesis engine. On top of the synthesizer, Destro also provides a programmable step sequencer so you can create your own patterns and songs. Furthermore, Destro adds a noise generator and foldback distortion unit, as well as a 3-part drum synthesizer module!
- One main oscillator (VCO) with selectable wave type (saw, square, noise and sine) and scalable within the range of -1 and +1 octaves.
- Two low frequency oscillators (LFO) with selectable wave type (saw, square, noise and sine) and selectable frequency/rate and depth. LFO1 modulates VCO1 frequency while LFO2 modulates VCF cutoff frequency. LFO’s synchronise to MIDI/sequencer tempo at 1/512, 1/256, 1/128, 1/64, 1/32, 1/16, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 1, 2, 4, 8 or 16 notes.
- One VCA with fully customizable ADSR(A) envelope.
- One 24dB/octave VCF with three filter types (Low Pass, High Pass and Band Pass), selectable cutoff frequency and resonance and a fully customizable ADSR(A) envelope.
- One noise generator with fully customizable ADSR(A) envelope.
- Foldback distortion unit with adjustable threshold.
- A one-octave keyboard with support for portamento and legato play.
- 5 factory presets.
- 10 custom presets.
- 4 beats-per-pattern, 4 steps per beat step sequencer.
- Adjustable tempo from 20-200BPM.
- Adjustable swing.
- Supports note on, note off and legato commands.
- Supports MIDI Clock IN synchronisation.
- Korg WIST compatible.
- 5 factory patterns.
- 10 custom patterns.
Features (drum synthesizer)
- Bass drum, snare drum and hihat parts, using the same synthesizer technology as the main synthesizer.
- Each part has its own track in the sequencer.
- Adjustable level of individual parts
- Audiobus support
- Audio recording
- Recorded audio export
- 1 octave (range 3 octaves) keyboard/ribbon controller
- Selectable MIDI channel (1-16) for playing from external app or device
- Selectable audio buffer size (64,128,256,512 and 1024 samples)