Anaphobia Mini (short: AnaMini) is a monophonic virtual analog synthesizer for iOS 5.0. It features a classical analog synthesizer setup using a VCO, LFO, VCA and VCF. Of course, none of it is really controlled by voltage, but rather by a 32-bit floating point digital synthesis engine.
- One main oscillator (VCO) with two wave types (Saw and Square) and scalable within the range of -1 and +1 octave.
- Two low frequency oscillators (LFO) with fixed wave type (saw) and selectable frequency/rate and depth. LFO1 modulates VCO frequency, LFO2 modulates VCF cutoff.
- One VCA with fixed ADSR envelope.
- One 24dB/octave VCF with three filter types (Low Pass, High Pass and Band Pass) and selectable cutoff frequency and resonance.
- A one-octave keyboard with support for portamento and legato play.
- 14 factory presets.
- 20 custom presets.
- 16 step sequencer with adjustable tempo (20-200 BPM), adjustable swing and glide/portamento.
- MIDI IN support via CoreMIDI (Start, stop, reset, note on/off, filter cutoff via CC 74, resonance via CC 71), selectable MIDI channel (1-16).
- Synchronise tempo to MIDI clock.
- Background audio play.
- Virtual MIDI port.
- KORG WIST (Wireless synchronised start and stop) *1).
- Adjustable gain.
- Audiobus support.
- Selectable audio buffer size (64,128,256,512 and 1024 samples).